Hiring A Purple Powered VA is
as simple as 1 ,2 ,3 !
You choose Purple Powered VAOnce you have decided to hire a Purple Powered VA, you will receive a service agreement to appoint us as your offshore staffing solution partner.
You interview and select your Purple Powered VAYou will be presented with suitable candidates that you will interview to see if they are right for your real estate business. Once you have selected your Purple Powered VA, we will offer them a position.
Your Purple Powered VA starts working for youOnce the Purple Powered VA has accepted, they will start working for your business and on a schedule that suits your time zone and hours of operation.
What We Do For
Whatever goals you have for your business, we can help you achieve them. From the moment you hire a Purple Powered VA, they are ready to work with your in-house property management team. That’s because our elite training makes sure your virtual assistant understands the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of every property management task. By knowing each task’s objectives, outcomes, task flow and timelines, your virtual assistant can help your business perform at its peak from the get-go!
How It Really works?
- We interview suitable candidates and only select the best talent to become Purple Powered VAs.
- We enrol the selected candidates into the ii International Property Management Academy® to begin their training.
- Each candidate is given five days to complete all 28 property management courses and must achieve 80% or higher in all assessment.
- We review each candidate’s results to make sure they understand each task’s objectives, outcomes, task flow, timelines and terminology.
- Each candidate has a one-on-one mentoring session with Jo Oliveri to discuss property management services, operations and systems.
- We award successful candidates the iiPM Purple Powered designation, so they can now be hired as Purple Powdered VAs in your real estate business.
We’re with you every
step of the way
We know that getting the most out of your virtual assistants requires ongoing support. That’s why we’re here for you every step of the way! If you experience any issues with your Purple Powered VAs, contact us to help.
Our commitment to providing you with ongoing support also means monitoring your Purple Powered VAs’ progress. If we notice any areas of concern, we provide your virtual assistants with one-on-one mentoring. They must also attend face-to-face workshops with Jo Oliveri every three to four months to advance their skills. Doing this helps your Purple Powered VAs be the best, so they can achieve the best results for your business.